The UTC Aerospace Systems Customer Response Center (CRC) serves as the focal point for all UTC Aerospace Systems customers in aircraft on the ground (AOG) support and technical product inquiries. The UTC Aerospace Systems CRC has an experienced and knowledgeable staff available at all times to respond to your in-service technical issues and repair support needs for all UTC Aerospace Systems components and systems.
As of May 31st, 2013 the Goodrich 24-7 and the Hamilton Sundstrand Customer Response Center combined to form the UTC Aerospace Systems Customer Response Center (CRC) located in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. Customers now have one telephone number and email address you can use to reach our experienced team of professionals for help with all UTC Aerospace Systems AOG issues.
What does this mean for you?
- There is now one focal point for all UTC Aerospace Systems support around the globe, 24-7.
- For AOG and support inquiries, contact the Customer Response Center at +1-877-808-7575 or +1-860-654-2500
- Legacy Goodrich customers can continue to work with their SBU contacts for technical support and can utilize the CRC for critical technical support inquiries when necessary (e.g., in cases where they do not have a contact or cannot reach their contact)
About the UTC Aerospace Systems CRC
The 2,270-square-foot, multi-million dollar center is staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by experienced customer support engineers and logistics specialists providing customers with an around-the-clock-resource to help resolve technical problems and get aircraft back in the air as quickly and efficiently as possible. UTC Aerospace Systems Customer Response Center serves as a key differentiator in the marketplace by providing a single data collection point to coordinate issue resolution efforts across all UTC Aerospace Systems businesses, platforms and facilities.
The Customer Response Center features customized case management and data mining software. Unlike other customer centers, which are only staffed to handle certain issues, the Customer Response Center is capable of addressing any customer issue from aircraft on ground, to spares and repair support, to technical support.
Our goals for the center include:
- Tracking, compiling and analyzing data on 100 percent of customer events in one location
- Proactively identifying trends
- Improving response time to meet and exceed customer expectations
Please feel free to contact the CRC or your respective UTC Aerospace Systems Field Service Representative about any questions or feedback you have.
Contact the UTC Aerospace Systems Customer Response Center
US Toll Free Phone: 1-877-808-7575